Monday, December 8, 2008

Funny Danica Story of the Day - Christmas Show

I get a little overwhelmed when I have a lot of stuff that I want to write about but don’t have time to put in words. I then avoid doing it because I know I’ve got a ton of other stuff I should be working on. Anyway, to alleviate this problem, I’m going to try to blog a little bit each day, so you should see increased blog volume with decreased depth.

Now I don’t know how this happens, but Kindra always gets the good stories from Danica. A couple of days ago, they were driving home when the radio station played the Linus monologue from A Charlie Brown Christmas. The ensuing conversation:

D: “It Daddy’s punkin show!” (The Girl loves It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.)

K: “No, sweetie… it’s Daddy’s Christmas show.”

Monologue ends, song begins to play.

D: “It over, Mommy! Why it over?”

K: “They’re just playing the song, not the whole show.”

D: “Why it over? WHY IT OVER!?”

K: *Sigh*

No comments: