Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Daily Danica: Bite Sized

I was informed by Kindra last night that Danica no longer likes it when Kindra’s shirt doesn’t fully cover her belly. Last night while trying to get The Girl to go to bed, Kindra was lying with Danica on the couch, but had her belly exposed. Danica grabbed Kindra’s shirt and tried to pull it down while saying, “C-c-cold.” Apparently, she thinks the baby is feeling a draft.


* * *


It’s always interesting to find out every once in a while how children think. We have a video baby monitor so we can watch Danica, and the camera is placed on top of the hutch in Danica’s room. She figured out a long time ago that it was up there, and she’s seen the monitor in action, so I think she’s kinda put two and two together.

What I find amusing is that this morning, Kindra tells me that Danica thinks I’m in the camera. She pointed at it last night when she was going to sleep and said, “Dad.” Silly Danica…


* * *


I’m sad that my daughter’s not British anymore. She used to prounounce “mom” with an accent, so it would come out “moh-m.” Now she just says “mom” or “momma.” Boo.


2 comments:

a mindless zombie said...

So this spy camera, how long are you going to keep it there? Until she's 18 (or moved out)?

Steve said...

The VISIBLE one, until Mom says we can get rid of it. The INVISIBLE one... indefinitely.